BottleRock Napa 2015 kicks off today and continues through Sunday. Here are some helpful tips and links for your weekend in Napa!
Click here for the full set times for all three days.
Here are our daily highlights:
FRIDAY: On the Intel Stage see Cage the Elephant (4:15), Foster The People (6:15) and Imagine Dragons (8:15). Public Enemy (6:45) and Mlocal Michael Franti (8:30) headline the Jam Cellars and check out Ben McKee of Imagine Dragons with check Rick Moonan from Rx Boiler Room in Las Vegas on the Culinary Stage.
SATURDAY: Saturday is packed with acts to spend the day with. The Itel Stage features Portugal. The Man (2:45), Young The Giant (4:15), The Avett Brothers (6:00). The Jam Cellars has local favorite Finish Ticket (2:15), Scott Weiland formerly of Stone Temple Pilots & Velvet Revolver (5:15), Capital Cities (7:00) and finally headliner Passion Pit (8:30).
SUNDAY: Sunday you may want to hop around as there are a bunch of great acts that will overlap with The Frail (2:00 City Winery), Chef Tony Gemignani with 49ers Vernon Davis & Raiders Charles Woodson (2:15 Culinary Stage), Echosmith (2:45 Itel), Snoop Dogg with Chef Morimoto (3:45 Culinary Stage), Snoop Dogg (6:00 Intel), AWOLNATION (6:45 Jam Cellars) and finally No Doubt (6:20 Intel).
KCBS Traffic: Is There A Good Way To Get To Bottle Rock?
Click here to map your route to BottleRock.
CARPOOL: Find partners to carpool with through Tripda, and receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card for every person in the car.
Uber Flat Rates From San Francisco to BottleRock: Uber is offering flat rates from San Francisco to BottleRock, Thursday – Saturday of the festival weekend. UberX – $90, Uber XL – $140, Uber Black – $240, UberSUV – $260.
Show your BottleRock ticket to ride any VINE route for free. Click here for Route Information.
Yellow Cab www.yellowcabnapa.com (707) 226-3731
Veolia Transportation www.transdevna.com (707) 253-6086
Black Tie Taxi blacktietaxi.com (707) 259-1000
Festival parking is located at the General Admission Parking (Lot 8) 459 Soscol Avenue, Napa, CA 94559. Passes MUST be prepaid and are SOLD OUT. If you didn’t prepay make sure you have cash on you to pay for parking and it could get steep!
Click here to enlarge.
What You Can And Can’t Bring:
• Weapons of any kind
• Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
• Medical or recreational use marijuana
• Framed or large backpacks (larger than a 20 x 15 x 13)
• Aerosol cans or sprays (including sunscreen)
• Glass containers
• Outside food or beverages
• Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, or motorized vehicles of any kind
• Large chains or spiked jewelry
• Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
• Chinese Lanterns
• Chairs of any kind
• Coolers of any size
• Tents or canopies of any kind
• Video recording equipment
• Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
• Tipods, Monopods, and Selfie-sticks
• Audio recording equipment
• Flags and/or flagpoles
• Soccer balls, footballs, Frisbees, or other projectiles
• Focused-light devices, including laser pointers
• Items intended for sale/promotion
• Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
• Pets (except service animals with a current rabies certification)
• Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
• Sunscreen (non aerosol)
• Beach blankets and towels
• Non-professional cameras
• One (1) empty water bottle up to one (1) liter in size
• Baby stroller or small wagons if attending with children
• Sealed, unopened packs of cigarettes
• Sealed, unopened tampons
• Prescription and OTC medications subject to specific conditions
• CamelBak-style water bladder systems subject to specific conditions
All other things BottleRock can be found at bottlerocknapavalley.com.