One of the great things about this year’s Treasure Island Music Fest is that unlike Outside Lands or Hardly Strictly Bluegrass (to a certain extent), none of the instrumental acts overlap. Rather, if you’re just not down with a certain artist you can go hang at the all-day DJ stage.
There will be none of that stressful feeling brought on by having to leave an awesome band’s set early to somehow traverse the festival grounds in three minutes to catch the next act you want to see. Nope.
This festival is cleanly laid out and staggered, so there is no such thing as a set conflict.
Check out the full schedule here.
- Treasure Island Music Festival To Return In 2018 – At A New Location
- Photos: Treasure Island Music Fest Wraps With Music, More Rain
- Photos: Fans Weather The Storm At Treasure Island Music Fest
- Survival Guide: Treasure Island Music Festival 2016
- Treasure Island Music Festival Announces Daily Lineup And Single-Day Tickets
- Sigur Rós & Ice Cube Headlining Treasure Island Music Festival 2016