WTF is going on in San Leandro?
“It may not all be the same group but it is the same type of activity, where it’s unruly groups of teens that are primarily traveling by BART train and coming out to intimidate and commit crimes of opportunity and are attacking the victims in packs,” McManus said. “A task force is being created. We’ve reached out to all law enforcement agencies that have a BART line.” – San Leandro Police Lt. Robert McManus
Apparently, groups of 80-100 teens have been guilty of challenging, threatening, and actually hurting and robbing random people close to Bayfair BART and the nearby shopping center.
Read up on the incidents here.
- 3.9 Magnitude Earthquake Felt In San Jose Tuesday Night
- Brendon Urie Hints That He’ll Randomly Release New Panic! At The Disco Songs
- GRAMMY Awards: Vote Now for Best Rock Performance
- Modest Mouse Announce Show At Oakland’s Fox Theater
- Modest Mouse Announce 2018 Tour Dates
- GRAMMY Awards: Vote Now for Album of the Year